Thursday, December 3, 2009

The thinking woman's beefcake of the week

I can't help but feel a little left out of The Daily Bayonet's global hottie of the week section, since every week the global hottie appears to be, well, female.

I realise that young(ish), female climate skeptics are few and far between these days in the blogosphere, and I can appreciate the aesthetic appeal of the global hotties presented. Yet when this week's global hottie could have been intelligent, fantastic looking, climate skeptic Adam Baldwin (yes, ladies, he was in Firefly)...but was his female co-star instead, I have to say I was a trifle disappointed.

Not to worry, though. I have rectified the situation. Enjoy.....


All this and brains, too

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated, so don't worry if they don't show up immediately. All comments (and offers of funding from Big Pharma or it's cousin Big Oil) are appreciated. Nigerian banks need not apply.