Monday, December 7, 2009

Newsflash: Belief in AGW helps you score with naked chicks!

Climate alarmism suddenly makes sense.



I really have no adequate comeback for this. Lets face it, a naked Ian Plimer isn't really going to float anybody's boat in a hurry. (So many unintentional puns in that last sentence. Don't blame me, its not my fault your minds are clearly in the gutter.)

Something must be done about this immediately. Young, hot female skeptics of the world unite! The world needs you to get your kit off in the name of science, the fate of the globe may depend on it.

As the utilitarians (Or was it Spock?) would say: "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few."

PS: I am actually going to post something health science related, but I couldn't let this one go by uncommented. I'm sure you understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated, so don't worry if they don't show up immediately. All comments (and offers of funding from Big Pharma or it's cousin Big Oil) are appreciated. Nigerian banks need not apply.