Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Apology for crappy content...

Just to let everyone know that I realise that my posts haven't been quite up to scratch lately. Its my busy season, and I am on a rotation that has me getting up at 5 o'clock in the f****ing am (thats daylight saving time, too...so technically 4 am, not that I'm counting.)

By the time I drag myself home 12-15 hours later, pretend to study, pat my kids on the head, do the laundry, burn dinner and crawl into bed to watch Battlestar Galactica on my laptop, I have about 10 minutes to make some bad puns on this blog.

I'm trying to get something better out there on weekends, but until I miraculously find myself on, say, a psychiatry rotation (preferably from the doctoring side)with the attendant spare time, there may be alot of truncated posts and titles that don't really make sense when you think about them.

Stick with me on this. The spirit is willing, but the mind wants to drink beer and watch something really stoopid and non-challenging instead.(ABC news, anyone?)

For you guys, though, I will muster my few remaining brain cells, trawl the internet, and try to post some higher quality victriol.

Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated, so don't worry if they don't show up immediately. All comments (and offers of funding from Big Pharma or it's cousin Big Oil) are appreciated. Nigerian banks need not apply.