Sunday, November 1, 2009

Hiatus (or sketchy posting, at least)...


I know I just started this blog, but I have discovered its, like, really addictive and stuff. Instead of doing important medical school related work, I have sat at my 'puter posting (you shoud see the drafts I've got in the pipeline) on the basis that it's way more fun than pathology.
Unfortunately though, I'm at the business end of the academic year here in Oz, and if I don't spend the next few weeks getting intimately acquainted with my stethoscope and Harrison's Internal Medicine, then Bad Things are going to happen.
I will be back with regular posts in a few weeks, although there may be the occasional post if I can't help myself. If you see me posting regularly before the end of November, tell me I'm a very naughty girl and punish me accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments will be moderated, so don't worry if they don't show up immediately. All comments (and offers of funding from Big Pharma or it's cousin Big Oil) are appreciated. Nigerian banks need not apply.